The AIDS Library collection remains in the Commons and has expanded to include a variety of consumer health resources on various health and wellness topics such as diabetes, HIV, hepatitis C, heart health, spiritual growth and wellness, nutrition across the life-span, and much more.
Join us in the Commons to:
- View health-related books, magazines and DVDs
- Request for Information from trained staff on any health and wellness topic
- Ready Reference Guides
- Pick up a copy of Greater Philadelphia Resource Guide, the Re-Entry Planning Manual or an of our many fact sheets and other publications
- Search for health information in a stigma-free space
For more information, call us at 215-985-4851 or stop in.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11am-4pm
- Tuesday, Thursday: 10am-3pm.